Open Media Network Search
On https://openworlds.info/ we run Searx.
Searx is a metasearch engine, aggregating the results of other search engines while not storing information about its users.
Why use searx?
- searx may not offer you as personalised results as Google, but it doesn’t generate a profile about you
- searx doesn’t care about what you search for, never shares anything with a third party, and it can’t be used to compromise you
- searx is free software, the code is 100% open and you can help to make it better. See more on github
If you do care about privacy, want to be a conscious user, or otherwise believe in digital freedom, make searx your default search engine.
We do not log anything on our server:
- no search queries are logged
- no ip addresses are logged (disabled in the Apache webserver)
If you encounter issues with the search, please open an issue so we can have a look.
The configuration files are committed to this repo.
Setup intructions will follow...